Many organizations relied on EMC Centera storage devices for on-premises storage of long-term data needed for regulatory, legal or business purposes. However, due to rising costs and security issues, many companies are looking to move more of their business critical data to the Microsoft Cloud to reduce costs, secure permissions and improve business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
Read this white paper to learn how Archive2Azure, the leading compliance storage solution built on Microsoft Azure, ensures full migration, retention, protection, and on-going compliance of your information in Centera by moving to the more secure, Azure cloud.
You'll also learn how to:
- Reduce storage and maintenance costs by as much as 80%
- Use FastCollect for Centera to quickly migrate to Azure
- Get like-to-like functionality with EMC Centera, Atmos and ECS using Archive2Azure
- Emilinate metadata and blob conversions
- Retrieve data using native C-Clip IDs and Tags
- Achieve WORM and regulatory compliance with SEC 17a-3/4, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA, etc.