See How Much You Can Save By Moving to the Cloud
It’s no secret that cloud-based archiving solutions provide greater value to the end user and a significantly lower cost of ownership than legacy on premise email archives, such as Enterprise Vault. That is why more users are leveraging Azure cloud to achieve compliance, immutably store all their information and communications, and affordably fulfill their company’s long-term archiving needs.
While Enterprise Vault is a very capable on premise platform for arching email and a limited number of other file types, it is relatively expensive in comparison to cloud-based platforms like Azure. The Osterman Research paper supports this, showing that for companies with between 1,000 and 5,000 users, the total cost of Enterprise Vault could run upwards of $2.48 million over a four-year period, with a monthly cost of $14.85 per user.
Download this free copy of this new Osterman Research paper to learn the truth about the exorbitant cost of maintaining your on premise email in Enterprise Vault, and how moving to the cloud-based Azure platform can help you:
- Eliminate the need to maintain costly, on premise solutions
- Reduce data storage and management costs by as much as 90%
- Provide significant cost-savings in terms of performance and scalability
- Actively comply with legal and regulatory data handling requirements
- Secure sensitive data from corruption, deletion, loss, and theft